Thursday

PRODUCT REVIEW: INSTANTPEEL NATURAL EXFOLIANT


I was very excited to get the opportunity to review this product! Most of you already know that I love skin care products, especially those with natural ingredients!

Here is the companies product claim:

The Instantpeel Natural Exfoliant is one of the most exciting, powerful yet gentle products on the market that is polluted with goods that promise beauty heaven, but deliver just a big price tag. This peel sticks to its promises, for a fraction of the money one would spend in a beauty salon. Instantpeel is easy to use while taking a shower. It is amazing how smoothly dead skin peels off without irritating healthy skin layers. After the short treatment, the skin feels soft and silky with a radiant complexion. I highly recommend Instantpeel to every one who desires younger and healthier looking facial skin.

I can honestly say that this product works. What I found is that if you are doing a daily skin care routine that includes exfoliation, the product doesn't do anything - it is only going to exfoliate outer dead skin layers. However, if you have not been using an exfoliating product, once you apply this product and start rubbing gently, you will feel the layers of dead skin sloughing off. It's actually quite amazing to see and feel it happen so vividly!

I love that it is packaged in individual use packets that contain just the right amount for one use in the shower, so there is no waste by using too much.

I was however, blown away when I visited their website and saw the price of $50 per box of 6 packets/applications. I don't feel that is warranted and I would not myself pay that price.

CLICK HERE to visit the InstantPeel website
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.



FrugalFabulousFinds.com is a personal blog written and edited by Wendy Kohn Little. As a full time Blogger, I do selectively accept various forms of compensations such as cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions and/or products and other forms of compensation and incentives from companies and organizations. Compensation will never influence the content or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. As the owner of this blog, I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own and will NEVER be influenced by any form of compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment