Wednesday

GOODWILL ONLINE DEALS-$2.99 DRYER BALLS+MORE !


OK, so I'm sure you all know by now that one of my favorite things to do is scour yard sales & thrift stores. Though noone ever believes me, I'd guess that about 85% of home decor and other items in my house are my Frugal Fabulous Finds from such trips!

How awesome is it that I realized that GOODWILL has an online store? WOW...I never know! And I managed to find some awesome deals that I had to share!

I've wanted to try DRYER BALLS for a while now! But they are so pricey in stores and even online! How awesome that GOODWILL has the exact same set of 2 Dryer Balls that you see on TV and in stores, but they have them for just $2.99 ! Not only do they reduce the amount of time you spend drying clothes (reducing your power bill!), but they eliminate the need for dryer sheets and fabric softener, NATURALLY, without adding extra chemicals to your laundry !

I also found super cute home decor items like this Pillow for just $3.99! I love Quotes, whether they are on a pillow, picture frame or on the wall! It's a very frugal way to set a mood or make a statement in any room.

And yet another find at Goodwill Online is this Kids Cooking Club Baking Set! You get all of this:

*1 non stick pan
*1 spatula
*1 pastry brush
*1 icing bag with 6 tips
*6 cookie cutters
for just $2.29 !!

There are so many super deals, you just have to VISIT & SEE FOR YOURSELF! I'll definately be frequenting Goodwill Online now as often as I do my local thrift stores & yard sales! Some really super deals for what is apparently a well kept secret! *Not anymore!

CLICK HERE to visit GOODWILL ONLINE
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
Many Freebies & Deals expire so quickly, we post them on Facebook - CLICK HERE to see what you've been missing!


FrugalFabulousFinds.com is a personal blog written and edited by Wendy Kohn Little. As a full time Blogger, I do selectively accept various forms of compensations such as cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions and/or products and other forms of compensation and incentives from companies and organizations. Compensation will never influence the content or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. As the owner of this blog, I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own and will NEVER be influenced by any form of compensation.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea how cool is that
    Having Fun Blogging
    http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/
    havingfunblogging@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete