Thursday

PRODUCT REVIEW:Belli Acne Cleansing Facial Wash-SAFE SKIN CARE FOR PREGNANCY


The safest acne wash for pregnancy, Belli Acne Cleansing Facial Wash uses lactic acid to lift away dirt and oil from the facial pores, promoting clean and blemish-free skin. Acne Cleansing Facial Wash is especially effective for hormonal acne (pregnancy, teens, etc.) but is suitable for all acne types and is a Safe Acne Treatment During Pregnancy

Acne Cleansing Facial Wash is an exfoliating wash; rich in powerful pore-cleansing ingredients that leaves skin clear and refined, without over-drying. Most acne ingredients are contra-indicated during pregnancy because of potential adverse effects to baby. Belli's breakthrough formulation is the first to address pregnancy-related acne using lactic acid-- an ingredient that is naturally found in the body.

Directions: This versatile wash can be used as a daily facial cleanser or can be left on the face for 5 minutes for an intensive facial mask.

I am in LOVE with this cleanser! The packaging is beautiful and the product itself which contains Lacetic Acid, Green Tea and Cucumber, leaves my skin feeling super clean and exfoliated, but not stripped of moisture.

As I myself have very sensitive skin and am allergic to fragrance, I'm accustomed to paying a bit more for high quality skin care products. This cleanser comes in a large size and only requires a small amount per use. At $22.00 Retail on their site, I think their price is comparable and actually a bit on the low side compared to other brands with similar ingredient quality.

I would highly recommend this product, especially for pregnant and new moms. I was excited to see they also have a line of skin care products for Babies!

CLICK HERE to learn more about this product
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.


Many Freebies & Deals expire so quickly, we post them on Facebook - CLICK HERE to see what you've been missing!



FrugalFabulousFinds.com is a personal blog written and edited by Wendy Kohn Little. As a full time Blogger, I do selectively accept various forms of compensations such as cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions and/or products and other forms of compensation and incentives from companies and organizations. Compensation will never influence the content or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. As the owner of this blog, I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own and will NEVER be influenced by any form of compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment