Monday

REDEEMING SWAGBUCKS-MY FAVE FREEBIE THIS WEEK !


WOOHOO! I'm so excited! I've been getting Paypal Cash & Amazon Gift Cards with my SwagBucks for so long that I decided to mix it up this time! I just snagged this beautiful Sterling Silver Ring, just a little something to spoil myself! I love it and can't wait for it to come in the mail!

Yes, the Paypal Cash and my usual of around $200 per month in Amazon Gift Cards is nice and I will continue to grab those up! They have become a great and dependable budget help, as I use them to purchase things we need around the house that I would be buying anyways! Less Cash Out always equals a budget helper!

But the minute I saw this ring in the Swag Store, I just knew it was time to get something for myself...to make me smile. It's good to spoil ourselves sometimes and, of course, when it's FREE, that makes it even better!

If by some off the wall chance, you are STILL not searching & winning with SwagBucks, don't waste another minute! The Free Gift Cards and other prizes are just there for the taking!

CLICK HERE to read more about what SwagBucks is and how you can start earning & winning today too!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

1 comment: