Friday

How I Got this 9 Ft Market Umbrella FREE for My Patio ! And How You Can Too!

My FREE 9 Foot Wooden Market Umbrella!

I've been wanting a New Market Umbrella for my back Patio, but just could not bring myself to spend the money on it! They are so expensive, ranging from a rare find on sale for around $40-$50 up to over $200, depending on the quality. But, YES, I just got this beautiful Wooden/Canvas 9 Foot Market Umbrella for FREE!

I bet you are wondering how on earth I managed a Freebie like this! Well, here we go....
Here's my Order, showing my Final Cost as $0.00 !

I've told you about SwagBucks so many times, but it's the Free Gift Cards and Cash (see photo below) that I get monthly from them that keeps me reminding you of what you're missing out on if you aren't "Swaggin" with me!

Here's my last post describing SwagBucks in detail:SWAGBUCKS 101

And here you can see some of the MANY Gift Cards, Paypal Cash and Prizes I've gotten for FREE with SwagBucks
Cash, Gift Cards and Prizes from SwagBucks

So, today I redeemed my SwagBucks again and used the $50 Amazon.com Gift Card to get this beautiful New Market Umbrella! Shipping and all, I snagged it for $49.49 of my Credit Balance from SwagBucks! I can't wait to get it!

If you signed up and didn't install the SwagBucks toolbar, or you haven't signed up yet, what on earth are you waiting for? It's like FREE Money & FREE Stuff of the best kind !!

And with the New 59 SwagBuck Bill and the Summer of Swag promotions, increasing the amount you can get just for a web search, those SwagBucks can add up very quickly and you're on your way to Gift Cards, Paypal Cash or just whatever you choose from the SwagBucks Store!

CLICK HERE to signup now and then check out my other posts for tips to earn more SwagBucks Daily!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

  1. following from fun follower friday

    http://wwwmamishopaholic-bd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love swag buck!! I just need to figure out how to make more swag bucks I am very slowly building my bucks.
    Tori
    http://thriftytori.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower from Friendly Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Friday Blog Hop.

    I just joined a couponing website - the banner is in my post from yesterday (Friday) on my Working in Jammies blog.

    They have coupons, a forum, articles, and more...

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Swagbucks! I'm visiting from Blog Hop Friday. I signed up to be a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found out about swagbucks! I'm still trying to get the hang of it, but I spend a ton on Amazon and I figure I'd save much more money this way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I do not agree with the previous commentator - not so simple

    ReplyDelete