Saturday

SWAGBUCKS CASH & PRIZES I'VE REDEEMED! COME SWAGSURFIN' WITH ME?

CASH AND PRIZES I'VE GOTTEN FROM SWAGBUCKS

Wow! The photo above is why I LOVE SwagBucks! I just redeemed for another $50 Amazon Gift Card ! That brings my most recent winnings total to:
$100 in Amazon eGift Cards
$55.00 Cash paid to me through Paypal
and 2 AWESOME Eco Friendly Shirts (made from Recycled Plastic Bottles!)


Literally, all I have done is install their toolbar, which means using their search engine to search instead of google, yahoo, etc. There are no ads or spam or anything like that. In my usual daily web searches, I will win various amounts of SwagBucks, at least 3 times a day. That looks like this:

Typical Search Using SwagBucks Toolbar to Win SwagBucks

There are other things you can do to earn SwagBucks, as well! Vote in their daily poll (takes about 2 seconds), view the "special offers" daily (you can "skip" through them if you prefer), Watch videos such as movie trailers for upcoming Movies and commercials for products, and lots of other things that really don't add up to much time and very little effort on your part, but gives you SwagBucks that you can redeem for prizes. I've chosen to redeem mine for cash, and add it to my online money makers, but there are also many awesome prizes to choose from!

All I can say is that if you arent' using the SwagBucks toolbar for your searches, you are missing out! And if you signed up and just never installed the toolbar, you are doubly missing out! Check out all that I've redeemed my SwagBucks for, just in the past month or so, and think it over again! I think it's a no-brainer!

CLICK HERE to get started with SwagBucks and get 30 SwagBucks as a bonus to get you started!

WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment