Friday

FRIDAY=MEGA SWAG BUCKS DAY !! MSBD=UP TO 1000 SWAGBUCKS FOR 1 SEARCH!


Aside from the obvious reasons why I love Friday's, I have one more reason to T.G.I.F. - Friday = Mega Swag Bucks Day!

Every Friday is Mega Swag Bucks Day (MSBD), which means better odds of winning BIG Swag Bucks denominations! Just by searching as you normally do you can win large bills starting at 30 to 1,000 Swag Bucks on ONE search !

For you newbies out there, on Mega Swag Bucks Days, TSG gives away "mad" Swag Bucks... upwards of 400,000 Swag Bucks to be precise!

So, make sure you're doing your web searches today with SwagBucks! I'm working on my second $50 Amazon Gift Card for the month, so the big ones today will come in handy!

If you have no idea what "swagbucks" is, you can check out my posts Here to learn more and see all the cash & gift cards I've gotten from SwagBucks!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

No comments:

Post a Comment