Thursday

RITEAID DEALS & MATCHUPS THIS WEEK - MY 3RD TRIP FOR FREEBIES !

Rite Aid Deals This Week

If you are new to RiteAid SCR, Wellness Program, Stacking Coupons and/or their Video Values Program, Make sure you read my tips for utilizing all the savings available to you at RiteAid

RP & SS are abbreviations for the weekly Sunday Paper Coupon Inserts

Yeppers...I did 3 more transactions at Rite Aid today (pictured above!)

27 Items, 3 Transactions, Coupon Savings of $60.05 for a FINAL COST of $14.26 for all that you see in the picture above!

I specifically added up totals for three transactions so I could use 3 $5/$25 Printable Coupons from Video Values Program that absorbed extra cost on items that weren't free

All of those Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioners and stylers were CLEARANCED 50% off.
Reg $4.29
Sale @ 2.14
-$1.00 off Video Values Q (on 2 of them)
-$1.00 off Sunday Insert Coupon
Final Cost = .14cent for 2 and $1.14 for the rest!

Veet Gel Hair Removal Product $6.49
-$3.00 Video Values Q
-$3.00 off Manufacturer Q
-$1.00 off In-Ad Coupon
Final Cost = FREE plus OVERAGE

Transaction #3

Ben Gay Pain Relief + Massage Applicator $7.99
-$5.00 Internet Printable Q
-$1.00 Video Values Q
Final Cost = $1.99
(purchased 2 using same 2 Q's)

Physicians Formula Eye Definer Felt Tip Eye Marker $6.95
-$5.00 Printable RA Q
Final Cost =$1.95
(purchased 2 using same 2 $5 off Q's)

Dr. Pepper 12 Pack Cans $4.99
-$1.00 Video Values Q
-.60 Manufacturer Q (Bricks Printable I had from ?)
Final Cost = $2.39

Snapple Tea on sale for .99cent
Used 4 Internet Printable BOGO Q's
Final Cost = 8 for 3.96 or .49cent each

Rite Aid 6pk Water .99cent (We needed to restock and this is filler to use the $/$$ transaction Q)
Got 4 @ .99cent each total of 24 Waters for 3.96/ .16cent per bottle

2 Large Bottles Water @ .99cent each

So I walked out of the store with my 3 HUGE bags of all these High Cost Brand Name items at a cost to me of just $14.26. Did I mention that I LOVE RiteAid !?!?!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower from Follow Along Friday! Please come follow me back and check out my first giveaway for a $25 Gift Certificate for Vinyl Wall Decals, it has super low entries so you just might win!

    frugalformyfriends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did awesome! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete