Thursday

FREE 8x10 COLLAGE PRINT AT WALGREENS IS BACK FOR FATHERS DAY!

FREE 8x10 COLLAGE PHOTO PRINT AT WALGREENS

The Image Above is a Scan of the last FREE 8x10 I did from Walgreens. My beautiful GRANDbaby helping me getting my flower beds ready! I chose a pink background and arranged the pictures in order the way I wanted. You can customize however you like, even by adding text captions! I LOVE the Collage Style Photos!

And now WALGREENS is doing it again! You can get a FREE 8x10 PHOTO COLLAGE, customized as I did mine above, Absolutely Free! All you have to do is upload your photos, choose your background layout and arrange the photos! Then choose to ship to store for FREE !

CLICK HERE to create yours & don't forget to USE CODE: GOBIG8X10 at checkout. Select in store pickup, so you won't be charged a penny. This promotion is valid through Saturday, June 19th.
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. That is such a great idea for Father's Day!! Going to do that today. :)

    Following (better late than never) for Tuesday Tag Along. :) I hope you decide to come and follow me back. :) I currently have a $25 Walmart gift card giveaway going on!

    http://theartsymom.tk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awee your grand daughter is such a cutie. Love the photo collage!

    ReplyDelete