Thursday

3rd Rite Aid Trip for Freebies & the Physicians Formula Money Maker ! $5.91 for 16 items

Rite Aid Deals This Week

If you are new to RiteAid SCR, Wellness Program, Stacking Coupons and/or their Video Values Program, Make sure you read my tips for utilizing all the savings available to you at RiteAid

If you are new to playing the Drug Store Game or haven't quite grasped how to STACK COUPONS for 1 item, make sure to get your FREE eBook - Couponizers Smart Guide to Savings and learn the difference between using a coupon and extreme couponing!

RP & SS are abbreviations for the weekly Sunday Paper Coupon Inserts

The Money Maker Physicians Formula was calling my name again and I couldn't resist a 3rd trip to get my 2 Free Physicians Formula Products and get the overage applied to a few other things I needed! I also snagged some more Freebies. You can get this weeks Full Coupon & Sales Matchups in these 2 posts: Full List is HERE and Physicians Formula Money Maker matchup is HERE.

For todays trip, pictured above, I purchased 16 items and my final cost after stacked coupons, sales and Wellness Savings was $5.91
I love trips like this!! I have a feeling I have at least 2 more trips left in me this week for more Free Physicians Formula + overage!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment