Wednesday

FREE + MONEY MAKER PHYSICIANS FORMULA at RITE AID THIS WEEK!

FREE PHYSICIANS FORMULA AT RITEAID THIS WEEK

If you are new to RiteAid SCR, Wellness Program, Stacking Coupons and/or their Video Values Program, Make sure you read my tips for utilizing all the savings available to you at RiteAid

If you are new to playing the Drug Store Game or haven't quite grasped how to STACK COUPONS for 1 item, make sure to get your FREE eBook - Couponizers Smart Guide to Savings and learn the difference between using a coupon and extreme couponing!

RP & SS are abbreviations for the weekly Sunday Paper Coupon Inserts

Yes, that's right! One of my favorite deals is running this week at Rite Aid ! Been a while since I was last able to stock up on Physicians Formula Products - since their last BOGO Coupon & BOGO Sale Matchup! So, when I put these Q's and sale together, I was very excited to snag these cheap, FREE & possible MONEY MAKERS this week at Rite Aid!

I snagged all of the products you see pictured, sorry that I removed some packaging for products I wanted to try as soon as I got home, and forgot to photograph first!

Here's how to match up and snag this deal this week at Rite Aid:

Physicians Formula Products are on Sale Buy One Get One 50% Off this week

They average $10.95-$13.95 each, depending on what you choose.

Buy 2 @ $10.95 for first and $5.46 for second
Register Price for Total Transaction is $21.90
Sale Cost = $16.43
-$5/$20 RiteAid Video Values Printable Coupon
-$5 RiteAid Printable - $5 off Physicians Formula Q
-$5 RiteAid Printable - $5 off Physicians Formula Q

Final Cost = $1.43 or .72cents each !

SWEETEN THIS DEAL TO MAKE IT FREE OR MONEY MAKER !!

My store had $3 off and $5 off PEELIES on most Physicians Formula Products

Use 2 Peelies for $6 off $1.43 = MONEY MAKER of $4.70
Use 2 Peelies for $10 off $1.43 = MONEY MAKER of $8.70

Remember that you will need to use filler products for the amount of overage that you get from using stacking this deal with the Peelies !
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand this, and being new to the Rite Aide game isn't helping. The $5 coupon says limit one per customer, so how did you use 2 at once? And it also says cannot be combined with any other offer, so isn't the BOGO another offer? I want to do this, but I just know something will go wrong like at Target when I had a fight about Scrubbing Bubbles with the manager lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there:) It can be confusing when you are new-that's why I recommend the links to download the FREE "Couponizers Guide to Savings" at the beginning of this and all store coupon & sales matchup posts. It will explain in depth how to stack coupons, what can & can't be stacked, per item or per transaction limits, etc.
    But I'll try to answer your Q's. I just noticed the "limit one per customer" that you pointed out and that's the first time I've ever seen a RiteAid Q have that. And I just did this deal again today for a total of 8 FREE items using those same Q's and this weeks BOGO sale. So, that may or may not work, depending on the store manager-last call is always up to them.
    But for the other things - a sale price (BOGO) is NOT "another offer". Another offer would mean another Rite Aid Q or Manufacturer Q, whichever the case would be that it was printed on. You can always use 1 Manufacturer Q, 1 In Ad Coupon and/or a RiteAid Video Values Q or Store Q, all stacked on one item and then you can use a $/$$ per transaction coupon on top of that. RiteAid Coupon Policy is listed (along with all stores) here on the blog near the bottom on the left hand side for you to reference, and I recommend printing and taking with you to the store. Same goes for other stores (Target as you mentioned) as far as combing 1 store coupon, 1 manufacturer coupon and a $/$$ transaction coupon.
    I highly recommend reading some of my "couponing 101" posts and downloading the Free Ebook at the top of this post. It takes some time, but once you get it, you'll never go back to paying retail price for anything again!
    Hope that helps!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete