Monday

Just ordered my 2nd FREE "Revenge Is..." T Shirt , made from Recycled Plastic Bottles, from SWAGBUCKS!



I'm so excited! In the last 2 weeks, I have gotten $20 on Paypal and I just redeemed even more of my SwagBucks for another awesome Ladies T-Shirt that is made from Recycled Plastic Bottles! This is the SECOND Eco-Friendly Shirt that I've gotten today! I can't wait to get them! They say that this fabric is so soft and you would never imagine that it started out as a plastic bottle!

I'm loving SwagBucks! If you haven't signed up and downloaded their toolbar, you are missing out! I'm not doing anything differently than I usually would, and am earning SwagBucks just for doing the internet searches I would normally do! I love FREEBIES, so they must have created this rewards program just for me!

I'll be sure and post photos of the actual shirt once it gets here! I can't wait!

Wanna join me and millions of others who are cashing in SwagBucks? It's FREE & Easy! Just signup and download the toolbar!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

Bookmark and Share



No comments:

Post a Comment