Sunday

MYSTERY SHOPPING JOBS-SHADOW SHOPPERS ACCEPTING APPLICANTS

Myster Shopping Jobs

I've done my fair share of Mystery Shopping over the years and really enjoyed it. Some are very simple tasks like visiting a bank and inquiring about specific financial products (not opening an acct.) to the more complex like making a purchase at a store or restaurant and then reporting back specific requested details.

Shadow Shopper is currently taking applications for Mystery Shops all over the U.S.

They have 2 levels of membership that allows you access to their database of mystery shops that are available. I suggest you signup for the Bronze level, which is FREE and complete the profile, which helps them match you to mystery shops in your local area. You will then receive notifications when new shops become available.

CLICK HERE to signup FREE at Shadow Shopper
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds


Never Miss a Deal! Subscribe to our FREE Newsletter
Many Freebies & Deals expire so quickly, we post them on Facebook - CLICK HERE to see what you've been missing!
Vindale Research



FrugalFabulousFinds.com is a personal blog written and edited by Wendy Kohn Little. As a full time Blogger, I do selectively accept various forms of compensations such as cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions and/or products and other forms of compensation and incentives from companies and organizations. Compensation will never influence the content or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. As the owner of this blog, I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own and will NEVER be influenced by any form of compensation.

3 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I have been very leery about all the hoopla of mystery shopping....that is, until your post. I signed up two weeks ago and paid the $4.95 to become a gold member. I have already done two jobs and have two for this week! If anyone is thinking of becoming a mystery shopper and does not know all the ends and outs, my suggestion is to start slow and pick jobs that are close to your home. Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been leery about mystery shopping as well, so thank you for posting Michele. I think I may give it a try. $4.95 for a month of the gold is cheap and hopefully I can make that back in no time. :)

    Angel

    ReplyDelete