Saturday

MINT FREE BUDGET SOFTWARE ADDS NEW FEATURES TO HELP YOU TRACK DEBT PAYOFF


Mint.com - Take Control of Your Money

Mint my favorite FREE personal finance software, has added 2 more FREE Features to help you with creating financial goals and sticking to your plan!

Goals has been one of the most popular Mint features and now this tool has been refreshed with two new goals: Pay Off Credit Card Debt and Pay Off Loans .

These 2 new goals offer new functionality. All you do is select the credit card or loan to pay off and enter how much you can pay per month. Goals tells you when the debt will be paid off and how much will be saved. As with other goals, these will be tracked and reported on within Mint so you can keep track of your progress.

I thought these 2 new features were awesome and just had to share! For those of you already using MINT, be sure to login and check them out!

I am thankfully DEBT FREE now and partly because of MINT. I still use this FREE Software to track our monthly budget and anylize expenses to the penny!

In one of my last BUDGET CREATION Posts I shared Tips on how to create and stick to a budget and featured the basics of getting started! If you began to take a look at the basics of your household finances - the amount of money coming in and the amount of money going out - then you are on the right track! Using Mint can help you do all of this with ease!

Haven't heard of Mint? Mint is a FREE service that helps you create a budget, track your spending, save money, and make your bank account a LOT easier to manage. Over 1,000,000 people already use Mint's online money management and budgeting software,(I've been using it for over a year!) and it's been featured on almost every morning show, newspaper, and magazine.

What I like most about Mint's FREE Software is that it does it ALL for you! It imports information from my bank account and CATEGORIZES them for me (gas, groceries, etc.) I can manually override if I need, but it does this very well and saves me a lot of time! They are also already setup with most banks and other accts that you likely already have and if you are like me, you have to pay each one separately online, etc. ALL of this can be done and automatically entered into your budget for easy and to the penny tracking! I LOVE this software! It really does do it all for you!

Very quickly becoming the BEST Free Money Management Software, they're adding over 3,000 users every day. Mint is tracking $175 billion in transactions, $47 billion in assets and has identified more than $300 million in potential savings for its users.

If you are serious about management your finances, you need to check it out! A great way to know exactly where every penny goes, keep you accountable and to keep yourself on track with your budget and financial goals!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds


Never Miss a Deal! Subscribe to our FREE Newsletter



FrugalFabulousFinds.com is a personal blog written and edited by Wendy Kohn Little. As a full time Blogger, I do selectively accept various forms of compensations such as cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions and/or products and other forms of compensation and incentives from companies and organizations. Compensation will never influence the content or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. As the owner of this blog, I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own and will NEVER be influenced by any form of compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment