Thursday

FREE BUDGET HELPERS FROM DAVE RAMSEY & MORE TIPS

FREE BUDGET FORMS

With summer now in full swing and kids home 24/7, it was time for me to re-do our budget! While my ONLINE INCOME has increased, kids out of school means added grocery and other expenses, especially in my household of 7!

I've spent the past week seriously crunching numbers and deciding where we can cut back on spending. You may remember my suggestions for beginners HERE on The Envelope System. This remains my favorite if you have never created a budget and/or actually stuck to it!

I've been utilizing the FREE Money Map that I got from Dave Ramsey several weeks ago and spent last night working up the totals with THESE FREE BUDGET FORMS from Dave Ramsey.

The "Quickie Budget" is my favorite and I put it to use immediately! With new expenses of summer, it was an eye opener to get me back on track! I'm also setting some new financial goals that I'll be sharing with you soon! Nothing like sharing your goals with others to keep you accountable and on track! *smile*
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. They should be teaching this stuff in high school!

    ReplyDelete