Wednesday

BUDGET FREEBIES+FREE PERSONAL FINANCE TIPS


It's a new month! Well okay, it's actually the 4th day of the month, so I'm running behind on sitting down to go over my budget goals. But, better late than never! I'll be posting an update on my first 3 monthes of using the envelope system and where we are at with our 2011 financial goals soon.

Here's another super resource for any of you that are like me-I've said before that I'm like a sponge...I really do look forward to reading emails and soaking up all that is offered to me to help balance our home life, manage finances & help to keep me focused on my budget and goals!

LearnVest Daily is an awesome resource providing you with money-saving tips and financial how-tos to enrich your life in all the ways I mentioned above!

They don't spam you, they will send 1 email per day, packed with useful info & tips ! Here's a quick overview of what I got today...

What’s Inside:
Discover the best places to travel on a dime.
Learn tips to help you build your wealth.
Plan the perfect dinner party for under $10 per person
Understand and manage debt
Get beauty tricks for any budget

Receiving this info daily, that I can read whenever I have a free moment is a great way to keep myself focused! I highly recommend it if you are trying to get started with a budget or even if you are a "lifer" who scrutinizes over every penny earned, spent and saved like me! *grin*

CLICK HERE to Signup with LearnVest Daily Financial Tips
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds


Never Miss a Deal! Subscribe to our FREE Newsletter
Many Freebies & Deals expire so quickly, we post them on Facebook - CLICK HERE to see what you've been missing!
Mint - FREE Budget Personal Finance Help


FrugalFabulousFinds.com is a personal blog written and edited by Wendy Kohn Little. As a full time Blogger, I do selectively accept various forms of compensations such as cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions and/or products and other forms of compensation and incentives from companies and organizations. Compensation will never influence the content or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. As the owner of this blog, I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own and will NEVER be influenced by any form of compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment