Friday

MEGA SWAGBUCKS DAY+50 SWAGBUCKS BONUS CODE-NEW USERS!!


WOOHOO!! I have an addition to our usual reminder that today is Mega SwagBucks day! I have a code IN THIS POST Below good for 50 BONUS SwagBucks if you haven't signed up yet! I can't imagine any of you sees all the Free Amazon Gift Cards and Paypal Cash I get from them and STILL isn't using Swagbucks...but just in case, it's below!

Aside from the obvious reasons why I love Friday's, I have one more reason to T.G.I.F.!

Friday = Mega Swag Bucks Day!

Every Friday is Mega Swag Bucks Day (MSBD), which means better odds of winning BIG Swag Buck denominations! Just by searching as you normally do you can win large bills starting at 30 to 1,000 SwagBucks on ONE search !

For you newbies out there, on Mega Swag Bucks Days, TSG gives away "mad" SwagBucks... upwards of 400,000 Swag Bucks to be precise!

So, make sure you're doing your web searches today with SwagBucks! I'm working on my second $25 Amazon Gift Card for this month, so the big ones today will come in handy!

If you have no idea what "swagbucks" is, you can check out my posts Here to learn more and see all the cash & free gift cards I've gotten from SwagBucks!

PLUS: enter the code " HelpJapan " during registration HERE and you'll get 50 BONUS Swag Bucks, on top of the regular 30. That's 80 Swagbucks just for signing up! **This code is active now and expires at 12pm PT on Monday, May 2nd
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds


Never Miss a Deal! Subscribe to our FREE Newsletter
Many Freebies & Deals expire so quickly, we post them on Facebook - CLICK HERE to see what you've been missing!

FrugalFabulousFinds.com is a personal blog written and edited by Wendy Kohn Little. As a full time Blogger, I do selectively accept various forms of compensations such as cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions and/or products and other forms of compensation and incentives from companies and organizations. Compensation will never influence the content or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. As the owner of this blog, I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own and will NEVER be influenced by any form of compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment