Thursday

PRODUCT REVIEW:MOH USB FLASH DRIVE BRACELET


This is such a neat & useful product idea! The MoH Band™ ( Memory On Hand )is a USB Flash Drive bracelet. It adds convenience and style to the traditional flash drive and comes in various colors and styles. It is quickly becoming a must have product for any student!

I have actually misplaced a couple flash drives (Still hunting for them!) because one of the kids would borrow it to transfer something between computers, etc. and I never saw it again. This cute little bracelet is the perfect solution! I also think it is perfect for college students that need the portablity of saving and transferring data of any type.

Memory On Hand is definately an item to check out and would make a great gift. The bracelet I received was a 2 Gig drive and I'm not sure if other options are available. You can VISIT THEIR SITE to check it out and also more color choices.

They also have a Facebook page HERE where they provide daily discounts, as well as sharing new products(colors/styles), and even free giveaways! Right now it says they are offering FREE Shipping to fans! Be sure to tell them Frugal Fabulous Finds sent you!

The folks over at Memory On Hand have also provided an Exclusive Discount Code for my readers! VISIT THEIR SITE and use the code: "TMSN10" to receive 10% off any order!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

Many Freebies & Deals expire so quickly, we post them on Facebook - CLICK HERE to see what you've been missing!



FrugalFabulousFinds.com is a personal blog written and edited by Wendy Kohn Little. As a full time Blogger, I do selectively accept various forms of compensations such as cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions and/or products and other forms of compensation and incentives from companies and organizations. Compensation will never influence the content or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. As the owner of this blog, I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own and will NEVER be influenced by any form of compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment