Thursday

PRODUCT REVIEW:B-DAZZLE by GIELLA CUSTOM BLEND COSMETICS


I've fallen in love with this product! B-Dazzle is an Eye Shadow / Highlighter in a universal color that was custom blended with a combination of 7 different ingredients. You may have seen it recently featured in GLAMOUR Magazine.

This tiny little product packs a punch! It takes away darkness and brightens the eye. You can use it as a quick pick-me-up to enhance brightness in the inner corner of your eyes. It's an easy way to wake up your eye without using too many products. For all you Kim Kardashian fans, this is a product she uses to get that bright eyed look!

Being that I'm such an insomniac and keep odd hours (especially blogging late at night!) I can definately use the instant perk up that this product provides!

It comes in a small pot in a loose powder form. Only a small amount is needed and I found that I can use it by itself as a highlighter around eyes and even on my cheekbones. It has a gorgeous shimmer to it, but not so overbearing that you'd feel weird wearing it during the day.

You can visit Giella on FACEBOOK and also on follow Giella on TWITTER

CLICK HERE To visit Giella Online for even more great products!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

Many Freebies & Deals expire so quickly, we post them on Facebook - CLICK HERE to see what you've been missing!



FrugalFabulousFinds.com is a personal blog written and edited by Wendy Kohn Little. As a full time Blogger, I do selectively accept various forms of compensations such as cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions and/or products and other forms of compensation and incentives from companies and organizations. Compensation will never influence the content or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. As the owner of this blog, I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own and will NEVER be influenced by any form of compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment