Saturday

MURAD ACNE SKIN CARE SET+2 FREE PRODUCTS+FREE SHIPPING+3 FREE SAMPLES=SUPER DEAL!


Murad Acne Complex Acne Treatment

This time of year is not friendly to my skin, as I have mentioned before, and I have to adjust my skin care for the weather changes. How is it possible, my very sensitive skin manages to posess acne breakouts and wrinkles at the same time? This is so not fair *grins*

I posted last week about my favorite skin care products and deals right now from Murad. I've been in love with their AHA/BHA Cleanser since the first time I tried it, along with several other products. My 19 yr old and 15 yr old both have their bouts with breakouts and after wasting too much money experimenting with the many products that claim to cure acne, got the Murad Acne Complex set for my daughter. She's been using it ever since!

When this time of year hits and my face begins to breakout, I immediately substitute my current skin care routine with items in their Acne Complex line and have no worries!

Right now, they have a Super Deal on what is normally their 3 piece set with a price tag of $82.00...The discount and freebies in this deal got me excited!

You get the 3 products in their Acne Complex line, plus 2 Bonus Products, plus 3 Free Samples of choice, plus FREE SHIPPING! This is a FRUGAL FABULOUS Deal for sure!

Let me break that down for you:

5 piece Acne Complex Set, normally $82.00 - discount price $29.95 - That = $5.99 per item - cheaper than much lower quality skin care at WalMart or other stores!
3 FREE Samples of your choice
FREE SHIPPING - including a Prepaid Label for return if you don't like the products with their 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!

The kit includes the following items:

*Clarifying Cleanser: Eliminates 99.9% of irritating surface bacteria in just 60 seconds
*Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel: Skin treatment penetrates deep to eliminate pore-clogging impurities
*Skin Perfecting Lotion: Lightweight moisturizer restores balance and soothes irritation
Bonus Products
*Acne Spot Treatment
*Clarifying Mask

If you have a pre-teen, teenager or even have breakouts yourself, this is a fabulous skin care line and with the current Discount, Free Bonus Items AND Free Shipping, it's super deal!

This set would also make a great gift basket for the upcoming Holidays!

CLICK HERE to get to the Promotion page for this deal! The FREE SHIPPING Offer and 3 Free Samples applies to all orders!

To view the Full Murad Product Line & Deals, CLICK HERE.

To see more of my posts about why I love Murad Skin Care and my favorite products and Deals right now CLICK HERE.
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

FREE 5-piece PREVAGE Gift + Free Shipping Get Your FREE Coffeemaker Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment