Wednesday

$64.95 KangaROOS Shoes $19.95 TODAY ONLY DEAL !


I am so terribly in need of a pair of tennis shoes / sneakers. I really wanted the Skecher Shape Ups, but have not found a Deal I couldn't resist yet. I stumbled on this TODAY ONLY Sale at 6pm.com. They have KangaROOS & LifeStride Brand shoes for just $19.95 today only!

I chose the pair above - Regularly $64.95 marked down to $19.95 Today Only! That is a SUPER DEAL on these sneakers! This sale price includes Childrens and Womens sizes.

All of the Roos are just super cute...I was especially in love with the pink/green ones, but figured I better get a pair that will match with more stuff since I need a regular pair! If I think about it much longer, I might have to get those too! LOL

If you or your kids are in need of shoes, $20 for KangaRoos is an awesome deal!

CLICK HERE to visit 6pm.com - remember the $19.95 Price is TODAY ONLY !
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

No comments:

Post a Comment