Thursday

$50 REEBOK SHOES JUST $6.88 SHIPPED w/ FREE SHOPPING CREDIT !


WOOHOO! I just got my son this $50 pair of Reebok Tennis Shoes for a final cost to me of just $6.88 !

They are selling out very quickly, so if you want to do this deal, Hurry over to RUE LA LA ! If you signed up before when I posted about the Free $20 Shopping Credit, all you need to do is Login, visit the Reebok Sale and select your shoes!

I chose the Boys (Youth) Reebok shoes that were sale priced at $15. Add shipping and then deduct my $20 Credit and the final price came to just $6.88 !

This is an awesome deal for Reebok shoes! I'm sure they will be sold out soon, so HURRY OVER HERE to RUE LA LA and grab yours now!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

1 comment:

  1. Darn I missed it. My son really needs shoes but they are in deed sold out

    ReplyDelete