Tuesday

FREE 16 PAGE PHOTO BOOK FROM PIXABLE-USE YOUR FACEBOOK PHOTOS TO QUICKLY MAKE & SNAG YOURS!


New users get a FREE 16 page photobook w/ Pixable!

Can you believe it? ANOTHER awesome Photo Freebie! I know with all the offers I've posted in the last week HERE, you might be getting all "photo freebied out", but you better grab them up while you can! I'm thinking that most people are busy with back to school shopping and that's why all these companies are offering FREE item promotions! Like I always say, work the system! Get your Freebies while they are offered!

This is a really unique one! You get a FREE 8" x 5.5", 16 Page Photo Book that is super quick to make because it will integrate automatically with your Facebook (or other Social Media) photos & photo albums! You can select the photos that you already have online and quickly customize your Free Photo Book! I really love the idea of this one!

Pixable has been featured in The New York Times and is getting rave reviews for being on top of integrating with social media sites and making their photo books super simple to create! I was worried that the quality of the photos might not be as good (coming from Facebook) but my book turned out awesome! I was so pleased!

CLICK HERE to connect with Pixable and get your FREE 16 Page Photobook!

And don't forget to check out my HUGE List of other photo freebies & free print offers HERE!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

2 comments:

  1. New follower from FMBT! Great blog, so full of information! Enjoy your day! Would love to have you stop by and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see this - creating a photobook for my babysitter, from her senior pictures (I'm also a photographer) and will give it to her, along with a large canvas mount photo for her graduation gifts...

    ReplyDelete