Monday

HOW TO SAVE MONEY ON MEATS AND CUT YOUR GROCERY BILL IN HALF !


One of the quickest ways to double your spending at the grocery store is on Meat Purchases! We work so hard gathering our coupons and matching up to the sales..but, how often to we see coupons for for Meats? Rarely! So maybe we stock up when there is a good sale? But then you've got to think about the dates on those items, even if you freeze them! I've been testing out my solution for the last month or so and finally ready to share with you!

I'm sure you've heard of Omaha Steaks before. I've seen millions of ads and never really paid attention before. QVC and other shopping networks on TV demonstrate the quality of the meats by cooking them live...boy, those shows make me hungry! So I decided to really look into it and I'm gonna break this down for you and encourage you to do your own comparison of the costs and quality!

I placed an order for this package for $79.99, which included the following items :

The Great Grilling Assortment | 45068BZK
4 (5 oz.) Filet Mignons
4 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins
4 (4 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops
4 (4 oz. approx.) Boneless Chicken Breasts
4 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers
8 (3 oz.) Gourmet Franks
4 (5.75 oz.) Stuffed Baked Potatoes

That's a total of 28 individually packed meats or 28 servings if you prefer to say. Now imagine the cost of that at the grocery store? The 8 Top Quality & Cut Steaks alone would run you an average of $6-8 per steak (on a VERY good sale)which is $48-$64. Now add in the Pork Chops, Boneless Chicken Breasts, Gourmet Burgers & Franks and you can see that aside from getting higher quality items that are individually wrapped, this is a definate savings on your grocery bill! There are many promo packages with various assortments and prices, based on what you need/use/like. I've found that the best pricing are in those promo packages.

So, I'm now in LOVE with Omaha Steaks! I call it my new "equal payment plan", LOL, like the power companies offer, so you can predict the amount of your bill each month, instead of dealing with the fluctuations all year long! A sure way to get a handle on this portion of your grocery bill! That leaves your grocery trips focused on all the other grocery items that we usually have coupons & sales matchups for!

My order arrived in a very nice reusable Insulated Cooler, packed with dry ice. They are flash frozen and sealed air tight, which is very different than buying fresh in the store and then freezing at home. The tenderness & juicyness is unbelievable!

I can't begin to tell you the savings at the grocery store that I'm experiencing but the other perk is that it completely streamlines my grocery shopping and simplifies it! I encourage you to check it out! I think you will not only enjoy the savings but also be amazed with the quality of these meats and might be like me, hooked after the first time!

Check out Omaha Steaks today and compare the costs for yourself!




WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment