Sunday

Sunday Sentiments - I AM NOT ALONE


This performance by Natalie Grant of "I Am Not Alone" is one of my favorites. I hope you'll be as moved by it as I am every time I watch or listen to it!

Sometimes we get so caught up in the day to day activities in our life and it's so easy to forget that each and every step we take, is a part of His plan for us! We can start to question decisions "we" have made and wonder if we are doing the right things or even dwell on the "what if's" of our decisions. This song is an awesome reminder to me that God is in total control of the outcome of our decisions! He is always right with us and has already planned it all out! "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11 Now, this is not to say that we can make horrible choices and just leave it to God to work it out! But, if we truly seek Him in our daily life, He will take even that which was meant to harm us, and use it for Good, for His glory ! "Genesis 50:20"

Our minds are a dangerous thing! They can wander and dwell on things, cause us to question ourselves and our decisions. I've begun to cast out all those stray thoughts and remind myself of these scriptures and that He is ultimately in control! If I do my part, follow Him and my heart is in the right place, I have no reason to worry or dwell on it! You know that saying, which is one of my favorites, "If you're gonna pray about it, don't worry but if you're gonna worry about it, don't pray!" That is simply the absolute truth!

I hope everyone had a peace filled weekend and that today is a day of rest, relaxation and restoration for another busy week ahead!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
Bookmark and Share

1 comment: