Wednesday

RITE AID Savings Trip this week -$9.15 Final Cost, $20.00 Coupon Savings & $6.50 SCR's


I only had a few specific things I needed this week, so I did a real quick coupon and sales matchup for RiteAid, so I could grab them while I was out today.

I only purchased 8 items, but they were all normally very pricey items!

$9.15 Final Cost for 9 items, $20.00 total Coupon Savings & $6.50 SCR's

Not my greatest of trips, but a few freebies and huge savings for some things I really needed.

Gillet Fusion Power Razor
On Sale for $8.00
-$4.00 In Ad Coupon
-$4.00 SCR
Final Cost = FREE

Oral B Advance Glide Toothbrush
Sale Price $2.29
-1.50 SCR
-1.00 Coupon from P&G Circular 04/04
Final Cost = FREE plus .21 Money Maker (use on other items)

Those were the two best deals I got (slow week at RiteAid!)
I had Rite Aid Video Values Coupons for individual products, stacked with Manufacturer Coupons, and my $5 off $20 Video Values Coupon for the rest of the items I needed.

What did you snag this week for FREE or nearly FREE ?

WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

Bookmark and Share

Signup for Wellness Coupons and Savings at RiteAid

No comments:

Post a Comment