Monday

Rite Aid Deals for week 04/25-05/01 - FREE Loreal Mascara, NYC Nail Polish and Eye Liners, Deodorant, Feminine Products and more!

RiteAid Deals this week

If you are new to RiteAid SCR, Wellness Program, Stacking Coupons and/or their Video Values Program, Make sure you read my tips for utilizing all the savings available to you at RiteAid

Here are the deals I'm taking advantage of for this week, especially with the new Wellness Coupons! LOTS of deals this week at RiteAid !

I did 3 separate transactions using the new Wellness Rewards Coupons for $3 off any $15 purchase,which is not included in my final price calculations so you can adjust with your Q's accordingly.

I also had a $5 off $25 Wellness Rewards Q for a fourth transaction, so I had a total of $14.00 more OFF of the calculations below:

Loreal Double Extend Mascara
Regular Price $10.95
Sale Price $6.57
-$2 Video Values Coupon
-$2 Wellness Rewards Coupon ($2 off any Beauty purchase of $2.99 or more)
-$1 Sunday Coupon Insert
Final Cost = $0.57cents !

NYC New York Color Nail Polish or Eye Liners
Buy 2 @ $1.99 each
-BOGO Q from Sunday Coupon Insert
-$1 off Red Plum Printable
-$1 off Red Plum Printable
-$2 off Wellness Rewards Coupon ($2 off any Beauty purchase of $2.99 or more)
Final Cost = FREE plus $1.96 Money Maker (applied to other items in same transaction!)

Lady Speed Stick $2.99
$2 off In Ad Coupon
$0.50 off Sunday Coupon Insert
Final Cost = $0.49cents

Stayfree Pads, Carefree Pantiliners and OB Tampons
All priced at $1.99 each
-$1 Sunday Coupon Insert for each one
Final Cost = $.99cent each (Great Deal for feminine items!)

Band-Aid Brand Bandages 40-60ct or Childrens 20-25 ct
$1.99
-$0.50 In Ad Coupon
-$0.50 Sunday Coupon Insert
Final Cost = $0.99cents

These were just a few of my faves from this week based on my own needs. There are lots of BOGO Sales so matchup those items to your Video Values and Wellness Q's and then stack those with your Sunday Coupon Insert and Manufacturer Q's for some awesome deals!

What did you get FREE or nearly FREE this week at RiteAid?
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Hey Wendy

    I did really well today too at Rite Aid. $21 worth of stuff for $4.78! Go check out our blog jjfrugalfriends

    I have a question on the video values coupons can you use two copies of these coupons? I know it will let you print that many but wasn't sure if you could use that many. I did today but didn't know if only you were suposed to use one copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, girl! My daughter and GrandBaby are moving back in with us, so I didn't have time to post all of my deals with photos & receipts as usual! I did 4 transactions for a total of $89.47 AFTER SALES but before Coupons, and paid a total of $14.67, so it is definately a great week to stack the Wellness, VV, MFG and in-ad Q's !!

    I was able to use more than one of the wellness Q's. I figure if they didn't want you to print more than one, they would do it like they do the VV program, but it is a pdf file, so I printed extras. I figured I'd just give them up if they said I couldn't, but they all scanned and they took them no prob. That's not to say that they might not crack down in the future! It's such a new program, but I saw nothing in the terms of the wellness program that forbid stacking with other Q's or anything else. The only thing is that you can only use one of say -the $2 off $2.99 beauty purchase, per transaction. So just split them into transactions on those!

    AWESOME week with lots of freebies and money makers ! Thanks for the post!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete