Saturday

More Saturdays Savings Tips ! FREE 20 oz Coke, Powerade, MinuteMaid and more


This week I've gotten a total of 6 FREE 20 oz drinks, as you can (partially) see above!!

I've shared this with you all before, but for all of you who might have missed it or are new, I'm sharing again because I'm just too excited about these FREEBIES not to !

Despite the fact of how unhealthy it is (etc.,etc.,etc.,) I have a household that consumes Sprite and Mello Yello like crazy! My hubby drinks Sprite and yes, I'm completely addicted to likely the sugar and caffeine in Mello Yello. Aside from the fact that it is also horrible for your teeth, it is one of those habits I have had for many years and have not managed to give up yet.

Well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right ? hehehe...so sorry to all my very health conscious readers. I try, but I also tell it like it is:)

Sooooo....for all of us carbonated, sugar saturated and caffenine addicted soda drinkers, I have to tell you how I am getting several FREE 20 oz drinks on a weekly basis now!

My Coke Rewards is one of the easiest rewards programs with some very quick and attainable choices for the points you accrue, just by entering the code printed on the inside of your bottle cap or a 12 pack carton. For just 30 points, which is only a few 2 liters or 12 packs, etc., you can redeem and get a Coupon for a FREE 20 oz drink (choice of any "sparking", Powerade, Minute Maid, etc.)

Needless to say, with my household, we acrue these points very quickly and for the last few weeks I've been able to redeem for 3-4 of the FREE 20 oz coupons each week! That's actually some significant savings if you think about it!

So, if you haven't tried it yet, and you drink Coca-Cola Products, be sure to check it out. The best part (for me anyways!) is that they had never put codes into Mello Yello before, and they just redesigned the Mello Yello Logo and added codes to the packaging...WOOHOO...that means EVEN more FREE drinks for me!

CLICK HERE to Signup FREE & Get Free Stuff at My Coke Rewards !
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment