Thursday

REWARD PROGRAMS THAT WORK-OUR TOP 5 LIST

There are so many "rewards" programs and offers, it is hard to know which ones are actually worth keeping track of and attempting to use. I have NEVER been one to do these things! I just figured it wasn't worth the time or hassle. I've been proved wrong and snagged some great Freebies and Savings in the process !

I've compiled a list of programs that I've been using over the last few monthes that have really paid out for me! Whether that payout is in free products, coupons or cash, these are the ones that I have put very little effort into and gotten maximum results.

Here are my Frugal Fabulous Reward Program Recommendations:

Of course, since I average getting at least $200 per month via Paypal Cash and Amazon Gift Cards, my #1 Reward program is SWAGBUCKS.I've average over $200 in Paypal Cash or Amazon Gift Cards each month! It's kinda fun to get surprised with bonus bucks while I'm doing web searches I would be doing anyway!
Search & Win

#2 is my favoriteCash Back Program - EBATES ! I NEVER buy anything online anymore unless I go through Ebates and get Cash Back! This includes Ebay! Why wouldn't you want to get Cash Back for every online purchase? New users get $5-10 Signup bonus, too!

Next up would have to be My Coke Rewards offered by Coca-Cola. Very simply, you go to their site and enter the codes found inside the lids or 12 pack package and earn points. Since my family drinks a lot of Sprite and Powerade, I've been able to redeem my points very quickly and gotten a total of 5 FREE 20 oz drink coupons in the last week! That is equivalent to some savings in my household!


Third on my Favorite Reward Programs list is RecycleBank. If you are lucky enough to have curbside recycling in their areas, you earn points for that! I'm not so lucky, as it usually goes, LOL, but you can still rack up some points with them for other things! To start you off, once you signup with them you can snag 50 points just by joining the Ebay GreenTeam. You can quickly redeem those points for High Value Printable Coupons and Coupons via Regular Mail. That's what I did when I first started with them. I got the coupon in the mail and then I was hooked!

Since then, I have recycled old cellphones and other electronics with them. They even pay for the shipping to send them in ! You just enter the item you are sending and Print your shipping label! Once they receive the item, they credit your account with the points. I've lost track of the amount of RiteAid & CVS Q's that I've gotten, but I count on them! I combine them with my ExtraCareBucks or UPRewards and other coupons for some great savings and freebies with my weekly shopping. I've earned enough recycling with them, that they gave me this badge, isn't it cute?


And finally, similar to the Coke Rewards, but with even greater points and redemption savings/offers, is the new Tropicana Juicy Rewards Program,where you can redeem your points for savings on family fun like Zoo tickets or ThemePark visits and also lots of Printable Coupon offers and other rewards exclusive to members!

WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
Bookmark and Share


2 comments:

  1. I've heard really good things about Swagbucks! I've been using MyPoints, and have found that they are very quick with the turn-around time on the gift cards. I didn't know Tropicana has a rewards program! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I'm a new follower from Friday Follow it's great to meet you! hope you have a fabulous weekend and please stop by and visit me http://coocoocourtney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete