Saturday

CVS Coupon & Sales Matchups this week ! 3/7-3/13


CVS Albemarle NC

I absolutely LOVE getting home delivery of my local Stanly News & Press They delivery my Sunday Paper on SATURDAYS! This gives me time to compare the sales with my existing printed coupons, the new weeks Sunday Paper Coupons and to search my fave coupon site for extra coupons based on the sale items I'm planning to get.

It helps getting my paper on Saturday, instead of Sunday, because I live in a small town and our drug stores do not keep the shelves overly stocked. It is so disappointing to get there and realize they are out of items I planned on. So, I'm able to plan on Saturday and get there first thing Sunday when the new sale week starts and shelves are fully stocked!

I don't always write about my weekly savings trips, but many of you have asked for help with these matchups, so I'm planning to try to detail this for you weekly. Keep in mind that I'll only be sharing the items I feel are great values and that they are based on my own needs, the weekly sale, and the coupons I have on hand!

With that in mind, here are my fave items at CVS this week. Last week I chose Rite Aid for my trip and really stocked up. I compare Walgreens, Rite Aid and CVS each week. Some weeks I make it to one, others I might visit all 3! This week the best deals for me are at CVS.

If you don’t have a CVS card, get one immediately and make sure your email address is registered with it. They email some really great PRINTABLE COUPONS.

CVS Weekly Sale & Coupon Matchups 3/7-3/13
Suave Shampoo or Conditioner
Sale Price w/Card= $2
Printable Coupon for $2.00 off
Final Price = FREE

Dawn Dishwashing Liquid
Sale Price = .97cent
-.50/1 Dawn plus Hand Renewal P&G 3/07
-$1 off Dawn Hand Renewal “Home Made Simple” mailer
Final Price = FREE

Nivea Lip Care
Sale Price w/Card = $2.99
Extra Care Bucks = $2.99
Final Price = FREE

Dial Bar Soap
Sale Price w/Card = $1.99
PRINTABLE COUPON for $1.00 off
Final Price = .99cent

AND/OR

Dial Body Wash
Sale Price w/Card $2.88
PRINTABLE COUPON for $1.00 off
Final Price = $1.88

Edy's Ice Cream
Sale Price = $2.99
Clipped Coupon 3/7 Insert $1.00
Final Price = $1.99

Kellogg's Raisin Bran, Corn Flakes, Corn Pops, Rice Krispies, Apple Jacks, Froot Loops (8.7-15 oz) and Pop-Tarts or Rice Krispie Treats
Sale Price = Any 4 items for $10
Printable Coupon $1.50 off (Kellogg's Cereals)
Extra Care Bucks $5.00
Final Price = $3.50

Domino Sugar 4lb
Sale Price w/Card = $2.99
Printable Coupon .40/1 SmartSource
Final Price = $2.59
Wendy @ Frugal Fabulous Finds

No comments:

Post a Comment