Tuesday

TOP FAQ's FOR COUPON RESOURCES+COUPONING

I've been so busy this week posting on FB, if you're not become a fan of us on Facebook yet, I hope you will! Many times I post links to coupons and freebies there because it is a quicker way to share them as I find them :) Make sure you join us there, if you haven't already! FFF on Facebook

Alright, so I've been so busy with posting freebies, new coupons and deals, that I realized I haven't taken time to really "write" anything in a few days! There have been a lot of questions emailed or posted to facebook, so I thought the answers might be helpful to someone else too! I'm going to try to post some of these from week to week, to help anyone else that might have been wondering the same thing!

This weeks top FAQ for couponing & Printable Coupons:

From a Facebook Fan Member "I'm loving your page and I go to the links all of the time. I'm trying to take advantage of this Harris Teeter double coupon thing over the next few days. What is the best site in your opinion to get printable coupons?"

FFF answer:
I love hearing that:) It's nice to know someone else catches my money saving obsession!
Ok, here are the best/most popular sites that I use to print coupons.
You really do have to go to all of them, because some may have the same (which means you can print more than 2) but then they may also have ones the others didn't have! You may have different grocery stores in your area than I do, so definately put in your zip code!

Remember to Signup Here to get FREE Coupon Alerts and you'll be notified by email every time a New Printable Coupon is released online!

Here's my top list for printing coupons:) In order of my faves!

  • New Coupons added at Coupons.com**also ck zips 90210 & 33313

  • $5-$10 worth of KELLOGG'S Brand Product Printable Coupons

  • Redplum

  • Grocery Coupon Network

  • CoolSavings

  • Cellfire eCoupons

  • SmartSource

  • Nestle

  • Betty Crocker

  • Right @ Home

  • SnackPicks

  • Pillsbury

    I hope having this list all in one spot will be helpful to you all in having ready access to print your coupons before you hit the store!

    Another Tipster Tuesday tid bit:

    Go to your grocery store website. For me, it's either Food Lion, Harris Teeter or Ingles. All of mine have the option of viewing their weekly circular (specials/sales) online. In addition to that, you will find that you can click on the items in the circular and "add to list". This will create a shopping list for you while you search through the sales. Once you finish you can print your list. All that can be done through the stores website. NOW, here is my tip! I do that on all 3 of my chosen stores websites. So then, I have 3 printed lists that tell me the items, the sales price, etc. I then use those to either print coupons or pull them from my coupon binder. It makes it very simple for me to matchup the deals before I leave the house and to make sure I have all the coupons ready. Sometimes I hit more than 1 store to snag the best deals at each :)

    I hope this was helpful!
    And as always, happy saving !!
    WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
    Share
  • 2 comments:

    1. I have a question...

      If you become a fan at FB, do people see your profile or just your default picture and any comments you make ont hat wall?

      I have an account, but mostly to monitor my teenager and her friends.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hey there:)
      If you have your privacy options on FB set to only allow "friends" to view your profile, then only friends can see it. When you become a "fan" of any page on FB, your default pic will show up in the listing of fans for the group and on your own wall it will say "soandso became of a fan of frugalfabulousfinds" which you can delete on your wall if you don't want it to be announced-you click "remove" beside the announcement on your wall.
      That's really it! And I completely understand the monitoring teenagers online:)

      ReplyDelete