Thursday

Thoughts for Thursday - Randomness



Thoughts for Thursday...from the random racings of my brain:) I've had a lot going on lately. In no particular order from the randomness of what runs through my brain and keeps me awake all crazy hours of the night! From learning I need to have a minor surgery, to my husband's company closing the doors, searching obsessively again for my birthmother, planning to remodel my laundry room and a few other "creative" chores around the house, knowing that our heat is running constantly($$$) and the house is not getting any warmer, wondering if we will buy our house in June as planned, wondering why I can never seem to mark everything off my to-do lists, need to call the executor of the estate of the guy that backed into my brand new car with his golf cart and on and on and on.....LOL...crazy how we can have so many things going on at once!

So here's to randomness:) My Thoughts for Thursday!

It costs Nothing to Dream and Everything Not To

However motherhood comes to you, it's a miracle.

Stop telling God how big your storm is -
Instead tell your storm how big your GOD is.

To be ignorant of what happened before you were born is to forever be a child.

I know God won't give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish he didn't trust me so much --- Mother Teresa

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years --- Abraham Lincoln

I'm going to live life or die trying

Knowing which way to turn gives you self confidence. Taking a chance and going the opposite way gives you a chance to see what you are made of.

There are two types of people - those who come into a room and say, "Well, here I am," and those who come into a room and say, "Ah, there you are."

Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone.

Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed --- Booker T. Washington

Happiness is not getting what you want, it's wanting what you've got.

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you!

Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet

All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

If you can't fix it with duck tape you haven't used enough

You say physco like it's a bad thing

The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept

Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind.

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

Share

4 comments:

  1. To be ignorant of what happened before you were born is to forever be a child.


    Stop telling God how big your storm is -
    Instead tell your storm how big your GOD is.


    I so am loving your list but the above two are my absolute favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love quotes. The Mother Teresa one always tickles me b/c she always seemed like such a serious minded woman and I like that she knew how to crack a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the:

    Stop telling God how big your storm is-
    Instead tell your storm how big your God is.

    Stop by today...There is something that will interest you!
    http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I love the one by Mother Teresa. So nice to meet you. -Brigetta

    ReplyDelete