Friday

Friday FREEBIE Roundup ! Lots of Free Stuff !

I posted quite a few freebies for our fans on Facebook over the last couple days, but didn't blog about them due to time! So, here's a recap of my most recent Frugal Fabulous Finds :) Make sure you "Fan" Us on Facebook, so you can snag the ones I post in a hurry :)

New RedBox Code: 2DGTAL22 - free DVD rental
FREE SAMPLE Beyond Bodyheat Pain Reliever
FREE SAMPLE Fekkai Hair Care
FREE SAMPLE BreatheRight Nasal Strips
FREE Hyland's Homeopathic Restful Legs
FREE CitraClear Dishwasher Softener Sample
FREE BOTTLE of Excedrin
FREE Lindt Truffles

Whew!!! Lots of new freebies! I can't wait to get all of these in my mailbox :) Enjoy ! And I'd hurry, some won't last long!

WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

Share

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday Follow! I took a look at your blog because I liked the title. I LOVE coupons and deals!

    ReplyDelete