Monday

SURVEY SAVVY:PAID SURVEYS-LOW PAYOUT REQUIREMENTS


I've told you before about how much I love Survey Savvy and I just received another payment from them in the mail (photo above)! I thought I'd post another reminder that this is one of my recommended online Money Makers! If you're not signed up with them yet, you definately should be!

SurveySavvy has been online since 1999 and based on my experience, I can tell you that they are one of the legit sites for taking "real" surveys where you provide answers to them that help with product research. The amount of surveys offered to you via email will vary, largely depending on how many of their "Screener" surveys (information about your household size, etc.) that you answer.

Each survey pays you between $1 and $5 and (one of my fave parts!)the minimum amount of earnings required to request your paycheck is just $1. They do not offer direct deposit or Paypal payments at the moment, so you will receive a paper check in the mail, as you see above.

I am very excited to share this Extra Money Making opportunity with you! It has passed my own tests since I became a member last August and have now been paid by them several times!

Each email you receive with a survey offer will tell you upfront the amount that you will be paid for taking the survey. Then, whenever you are ready, you login and request your check. It was very simple! The ONLY emails I received from them were the actual survey emails...not tons of spam and "special offers" like many of sites. It's strictly business with SurveySavvy !

As I always say, you won't get rich or be able to quit your day job, but if you'd like to make a little extra cash here and there, I highly recommend you SIGN UP HERE.

Remember once you signup, to login and complete the Screener Surveys(Click the "My Portrait Tab"), which will qualify you for more surveys based on the specifics of your household.

CLICK HERE to signup with SurveySavvy and start making extra money today!

WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds


Never Miss a Deal! Subscribe to our FREE Newsletter
Many Freebies & Deals expire so quickly, we post them on Facebook - CLICK HERE to see what you've been missing!


FrugalFabulousFinds.com is a personal blog written and edited by Wendy Kohn Little. As a full time Blogger, I do selectively accept various forms of compensations such as cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions and/or products and other forms of compensation and incentives from companies and organizations. Compensation will never influence the content or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. As the owner of this blog, I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own and will NEVER be influenced by any form of compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment