Saturday

MR.REBATES CASH BACK PROGRAM=$5 SIGNUP BONUS+HIGHER PAYOUTS!


I post often about making sure that you utilize every single option available to help you save money and cash back for online purchases is a must. Through this past Christmas and other high shopping times for me, I started checking the most popular and most used cash back rebate sites and comparing the payouts to make sure I was getting paid the highest % back on my purchases.

I've consistently found that Mr.Rebates is among the highest payout percentage, whether I'm purchasing something from Walmart.com or a specialty website or even from daily deal sites like Groupon.

Here's a comparison of just a few of the differences I've found recently:
Shoebuy.com 10% @ Ebates 15% at MrRebates
Groupon 3% @ Ebates 8% at MrRebates
Sally Beauty Supply 6% @ Ebates 10% at MrRebates
Walmart 2% @ Ebates 3% at MrRebates
Target 3% @ Ebates 4% at MrRebates

Right now, new users at Mr.Rebates get a $5 Signup Bonus added their account! If you haven't signed up there yet, it is definately worth it!

Grab your FREE $5 and then make sure to compare the % of cash back on your next few purchases online, and I'll be you'll see, like I have, that Mr.Rebates cash back payouts are higher!

CLICK HERE to signup at Mr.Rebates and get your FREE $5 Credit while it's offered!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

No comments:

Post a Comment