Saturday

GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL-$44.99+FREE SHIPPING-Next Grilleration G4 Grill in Red


WOOHOO!! I've been waiting for an awesome deal like this, so I can upgrade/replace my extremely old and worn out George Foreman Grill! With Today's DAILY DEAL, you can get the new Next Grilleration G4 George Foreman Grill with Interchangable Plates for just $44.99 with FREE SHIPPING! That's $35 off regular price!

My very outdated version has been used for everything from Pancakes & French Toast to Burgers and Steaks. We absolutely love it! It speeds up cooking time for meats and I have yet to fix anything on it that did not cook to perfection! I've been wanting this larger (and prettier!) one and just couldn't bring myself to spend the money. I've NEVER seen a price this low! Just $44.99 SHIPPED is an awesome deal!

If you've been waiting for a deal on one of these like I have, HURRY over HERE (They do usually sell out on deals like this quickly!) and snag your New George Foreman Grill for just $44.99 SHIPPED!

Side note...Don't you just love the Red?

Here's a little more info about this awesome George Foreman Grill:
  • Red Die-Cast Aluminum Construction
  • Perfect for Grilled Cheese and Hot Panini Sandwiches, Preparing Fajitas & Healthy Meals
  • Nonstick Cooking Surface
  • Removable Parts are Dishwasher Safe
  • George Foreman The Next Grilleration G4 Grill:
  • Suitable for a family of 4
  • Variable temperature control
  • Power and ready indicator lights
  • Extended loop handle
  • Cooking surface measures 84 sq in
  • Nonstick coating
  • Includes 2 grill plates and 2 waffle plates
  • Adjustable slope Hinged lid
    Removable plates and accessories are dishwasher safe. Also Includes custom drip trays and spatula

    CLICK HERE to see this HOT Deal and Grab Yours before they sell out!
    WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds


    Never Miss a Deal! Subscribe to our FREE Newsletter
    Many Freebies & Deals expire so quickly, we post them on Facebook - CLICK HERE to see what you've been missing!


    FrugalFabulousFinds.com is a personal blog written and edited by Wendy Kohn Little. As a full time Blogger, I do selectively accept various forms of compensations such as cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions and/or products and other forms of compensation and incentives from companies and organizations. Compensation will never influence the content or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. As the owner of this blog, I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own and will NEVER be influenced by any form of compensation.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment