Thursday

GARDENING FREEBIES LIST+DIY LANDSCAPE PLANNING TIPS (TONS OF FREE STUFF FOR GARDENING!)

Trade Pub Magazine

I've been planning & working to get my yard ready for my favorite time of year! And actually, I still have my Valentines flag hanging...and have lots of leaf raking to do before I can really get things going.

So I needed some insipration! I checked on a few of these great FREE SAMPLES & FREEBIES that I'd gotten last year and made the list below of those that are STILL AVAILABLE!

Now maybe I can get focused, hang my new Spring flag, rake the leaves and begin to sort out the yard into planting areas! My birdfeeders are empty (I'm so sorry birdies!) and I never did put my landscape lights in when we moved here. So, yes, I have lots to do! I guess by writing about it, once again, I'm trying to motivate myself even more! If the sun would just shine 2 days in a row, I think it'd help me out!

If you're wanting to do something in your yard, but need some "Style" inspiration, here are some great starting point FREEBIES:

  • FREE GARDEN DESIGN SAMPLES These are from Applegate Gardens - you can download High Quality design plans for various gardening styles from country to contemporary to Mediterannean and also 36 FREE Planting Plans that are really great, showcasing 4 design styles for the 3 most common sunlight conditions.

  • You can also get more FREE BACKYARD PLANS Here Everything from woodworking to retaining walls to outdoor kitchens! LOTS to choose from! Great for ideas:)

  • FREE SUBSCRIPTION to Total Landscape Care Magazine

  • CLICK HERE to Get a Free Issue of Gardening How-To Magazine & More!

  • Get a FREE copy of "Beautiful Outdoor Spaces" Book by postal mail.

  • Request a FREE CATALOG & SEED PACKET from Bentley Seeds

  • If you have squirrels that like to intrude on your planting, Get a FREE 1.5 oz sample of Squirrel Away

    I've also been planning to focus my new beds and plants this year to include water features and attract more birds and especially hummingbirds. I just love those tiny beauties!

  • The Hummingbird Society has some great information to help you know how to attract and keep hummingbirds in your garden.

    I'm hoping the sun will shine today and I can get outside to begin the "cleanup" and rejuvenation of spring! I have Daffodils and Iris's that are popping their heads up and in waiting, just as impatiently as I am!
    WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds


    Never Miss a Deal! Subscribe to our FREE Newsletter
    Many Freebies & Deals expire so quickly, we post them on Facebook - CLICK HERE to see what you've been missing!
    National Home Gardening Club


    FrugalFabulousFinds.com is a personal blog written and edited by Wendy Kohn Little. As a full time Blogger, I do selectively accept various forms of compensations such as cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions and/or products and other forms of compensation and incentives from companies and organizations. Compensation will never influence the content or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. As the owner of this blog, I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own and will NEVER be influenced by any form of compensation.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment