Friday

40 FREE PRINTS just $2.95 SHIPPED !


I'm sure by now that most of you have figured out that there are so many companies competing for your photo printing business that it IS possible to never pay for prints! I can't remember the last time I paid for regular 4x6 prints or even enlargements for 5x7, 8x10 & Collage Prints! I just bounce between promotions at all times and take advantage of up all the Freebie offers available!

For that reason, I stay up to date with what companies keep promos running and check each one before I place a print order. YORK PHOTO is another great company that I use often and they currently have an offer for 40 FREE PRINTS. They ship via USPS to save you money so you only pay $2.95 for shipping! Another bonus is that if you do need more than the 40 Free Prints, extra prints will only cost .04cent each, which is less than any of the drug stores or other photo processing services.

So, if you've used up all the other photo freebie offers lately and still have some pics that you'd like to get printed ( with 3 kids and a Grand,I always do!) York Photo another great company to utilize for FREE PHOTO PRINTS!

CLICK HERE to upload & claim your 40 FREE PRINTS!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
Restaurant.com Weekly Promo Offer 300 x 250Save 10% on Red Carpet Style Jewelry at OverstockJeweler.Com


Many Freebies & Deals expire so quickly, we post them on Facebook - CLICK HERE to see what you've been missing!


FrugalFabulousFinds.com is a personal blog written and edited by Wendy Kohn Little. As a full time Blogger, I do selectively accept various forms of compensations such as cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions and/or products and other forms of compensation and incentives from companies and organizations. Compensation will never influence the content or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. As the owner of this blog, I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own and will NEVER be influenced by any form of compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment