Tuesday

10 BABY GENIUS DVDS+CDS just $25 SHIPPED! GOT MINE IN THE MAIL TODAY+GROUPON DEAL ON AGAIN TODAY!


I was so excited when I got my mail today and the GROUPON DEAL had arrived! Even more exciting when I saw that this deal is offered again today if you missed it the last time!

My package (seen above) arrived today and I can't wait to give it to my Grand for her birthday next month!

For just $25 you get 5 Baby Genius DVD's + 5 BONUS Baby Genius CD's and it includes FREE SHIPPING!

Here's how to snag this deal:

If you are New to GROUPON Signup HERE
Existing Users LOGIN Here
View this deal in Modesto California once you are logged in (Side Deal)
or
New Users CLICK HERE and select "Buy" for this Groupon Deal **ONLY 8 HOURS LEFT**

This is a super deal for a total of 10 Baby Genius Musical/Sing-A-Long DVD's & CD's !

CLICK HERE to view this deal on Groupon
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds Many Freebies & Deals expire so quickly, we post them on Facebook - CLICK HERE to see what you've been missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment