Friday

PRODUCT REVIEW: GROUNDS FOR CHANGE ORGANIC COFFEE



GROUNDS FOR CHANGE is a unique, Shade Grown, 100% Fair Trade Certified Organic Coffee. I received 3 of their most popular eight ounce bags of fresh coffee, for the purpose of this review. I chose to get my selection in their Water Process Decaffeinated Ground, so I could test these out as my late night indulgence.

I tried the "Decaf Sumatra" and I'd have to say this one is my favorite! I also like both of the other varieties I tried which included the Decaf "First Light Blend" with Chocolate Notes and the "Cafe Femenino", which is a dark roast with a chocolate aroma and is Grown by Women.

One of my favorite things about this coffee is the packaging! The zipper seal air tight container bags are wonderful to keep the coffee fresh!

Everything this company stands for is just commendable. If you're a coffee lover and you like eco-friendly companies and organic products, you have got to check them out!

They have a 3-pack sampler in their coffee gifts section that is very popular and a great way to give them a try!

I've been brand loyal to my preferred coffee line for about 10 years, but will most definately be ordering from Grounds For Change when I run out!

You can also find Grounds for Change on Facebook HERE
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment