Saturday

FREE PRODUCTS TO REVIEW IN MY MAILBOX+HOW TO GET YOURS!


I've posted many times about Toluna, one of my favorite survey and extra money makers. I was so excited when I got the 4 bottles of 20oz beverages you see pictured above, in my mailbox, along with 2 surveys to take. One survey was for me to take and another to be taken by my teenage son.

I can't tell you any more about the products of course, but it is an up and coming new beverage that I'm very excited about and it is AWESOME to get FREE PRODUCTS in the mail! It's also pretty neat to know about something before it is released to the public!

Once we return the surveys, my account will be credited with a payment for them, which to me is an extra bonus, on top of the freebies we got to try!

If you like freebies in your mailbox and/or taking surveys for extra money and you have not signed up with Toluna yet, I highly recommend you do so! They have become one of my favorite survey sites and extra money makers!

CLICK HERE to Signup with Toluna ! Be sure to take all the "Screener" surveys which will qualify you for product testing and more paid surveys!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

No comments:

Post a Comment