Tuesday

PRODUCT REVIEW:HONIBE HONEY DROPS-PURE DRIED HONEY CUBE FOR SWEETENER

You just have to try the newest thing in sweeteners, Honey Drops, which are equivalent to one teaspoon of sugar, no mess, not sticky and simply stirs into your coffee, tea, or other favorite hot liquid.

I love these! I now carry them with me in my purse. I love Honey Drops because they are easy to use, taste great and Honey offers incredible antiseptic, antioxidant and cleansing properties for our body and health.

Honey Drops are 100% pure dried Honibe Honey cubes with No sugar added or additives of any kind.

You can also find Honey Drops at your favorite grocery or drug store near the tea, coffee, health food or organic isles.

We’ve also learned to use Honey Drops in some of our hot cereals and, as my nine year old likes to say, “Think outside the wrapper”.

Be sure to visit Honibe online to learn more about this awesome product!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment