Tuesday

PRODUCT REVIEW : MyClyns Germ Protection Spray



So we've all become accustomed to using Hand Sanitizer, but have you heard of the new germ protection spray for your face? No? Me either, and then I got the opportunity to review MyClyns.

It's a fast-acting, non-alcohol germ protection spray that you can spray directly into the eyes, nose, ears and mouth; where germs are most likely to enter the body.

I loved the idea of it, but was hesitant when I pressed for the first spray with my eyes open. WOW! I was surprised! No burning, odor or anything...felt like a refreshing spritz of water!

MyClyns Germ Protection Spray has been used by healthcare workers, public safety officials and first responders and is finally available for consumers in the U.S.!

This is great to keep this in your purse! I've already found myself using it on my outings, as I listen to people in the stores sneezing, coughing or worse...talking about having the stomach flu!

McClyn's germ killing action reduces more than 60 pathogens by 99.99% . It comes in a pen-size sprayer with a clip-just like a pen, perfect to take anywhere.

It is now available in drug stores and other retail locations with an average Retail Price of $9.99. Each pen yields 60 Sprays. That's 60 germ, flu & virus opportunities I won't have to worry about for myself or my children. I think that's well worth the price!

You can find out more about MyClyns by visiting their website HERE.
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]

No comments:

Post a Comment