Wednesday

PRODUCT REVIEW: Brilliant Lenses Eyeglass Cleaner and Protector by Black Diamond



Ok, so I confess. I really am quite the "glasses wearing nerd" these days...especially as much time as I spend working online! I have not given in to getting Contacts...*YET* and I am finding that I have to wear my glasses more and more often these days.

So, when I got the opportunity to try Black Diamond's Brilliant Lenses eyeglass cleaner, I was very excited! I'm constantly hunting for something to clean my glasses!

When I got the package in the mail, I was quite surprised at the size of the atomized spray bottle of cleaner..about the size of those skinny tubes of lipstick. Not only that, but the set included 2 of the spray bottles and of course, the must have micro-fiber cloth. It even comes in it's own little satin draw string package, so you don't have to plunder through your purse to find it all!

I immediately had to clean both my glasses with it! WOW! I don't think I'll go cheap on lense cleaner ever again! The results were uncomparable!

Black Diamond's Brilliant Lenses eyeglass cleaner has the added benefit of SR-8, a polymer additive that reduces surface tension, leaving lenses with a protective, water-repellent finish. For this reason, I had to pull out all my sunglasses and even used it on my cell phone screens and other items!

Brilliant Lenses is not a scratch remover, but it does act as a scratch preventer, since dirt and other abrasives have a hard time clinging to lenses treated with SR-8. Each surface I tried it on cleaned up nicely, and now seems to collect less dust, which is a definate plus for eyeglasses !

I would have never imagined getting excited about a cleaner for glasses, but I have to say that I really LOVE this product! If you're looking for a great lense cleaner, I highly recommend Brilliant Lenses Eyeglass Cleaner and Protector by Black Diamond.

CLICK HERE if you'd like to get your own Eyeglass Cleaning Kit FREE!
Get your entry in NOW - this Giveaway ends 10/16 !

Disclosure:This Product Was provided to me for the purpose of this Review at No Charge My opinions of this product were in no way influenced by any form of compensation.
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

Skin Care Samples

1 comment: