Tuesday

FREEBIES IN MY MAILBOX 10/12+HOW TO GET YOURS!


It's been awhile since I posted my mailbox freebies here on the blog, so for all of you that are subscribers here on the blog, this is a reminder to Like Us on Facebook ! We post there at least 30 times per day on average, many of the freebies & deals that will get gone too quickly to take the time for a blog post.

Since the mail didn't run yesterday, I was hoping for it to be overflowing today! I got the Sick of Spending Tee Shirt, 2 Nivea Samples with Coupons, Gas-x sample with Coupon and the Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub Sample (Can't wait to try that one!).

What was in your Mailbox today?

Fill your mailbox with Freebies! View tons of photos of my mailbox goodies HERE, then be sure to CLICK HERE to checkout all of the Free Stuff I've posted lately that you can get, too!

Be sure to checkout some of my favorite sites below to get some FREE STUFF of your own!
  • Free Family Samples
  • Free Coupons & Samples
  • Free Samples @ MySavings
  • Freebies Updated Daily
  • Free Baby Samples
  • Free Magazines
  • 16 Free eBooks
    WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment