Saturday

FIREPROOF ON DVD JUST $5-SUPER DEAL ON MY FAVORITE MOVIE!


If you saw the movie, "Fireproof", you'll know why this is a must have DVD for your family! I've been waiting to find a good deal on it and it's finally here!

Right now, you can get Fireproof on DVD for only $5 with just $.99 shipping from Family Christian Stores.

Fireproof was the No. 1 independent film release of 2008. It's became my All Time Favorite movie from the moment I watched it! I'm so excited to find this deal so we can add it to our family DVD collection!

Here's how to get yours:

  • Visit Family Christian Stores
  • Type "Fireproof" in the search box
  • Select Fireproof Special Collectors Edition for $5

    I can't wait to get this in the mail! I'm so excited to finally own this Classic for our family!
    WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

    Shop More than 30 New Items from DaySpring
    123inkjets.com - Printer Ink, Toner, & More!
  • 1 comment:

    1. this was filmed in my hometown...
      we saw it on our anniversary.
      love it...
      the people that did this also did:
      flywheel
      facing the giants
      and they just finished another one to be released next year : Courageous

      ReplyDelete