Saturday

EXTRA MONEY MAKER-SURVEY SAVVY-ADDED TO RECOMMENDED LIST !


I've been testing out another survey site for the past month and a half or so and just received my first payment from them in the mail! As always, because the legitimate survey and extra money making sites are hard to verify without participating, I wanted to make sure that this one was as good as I had heard, before I told you about it!

SurveySavvy has been online since 1999 and based on my experience, I can tell you that they are one of the legit sites for taking "real" surveys where you provide answers to them that help with product research. The amount of surveys offered to you via email will vary, largely depending on how many of their "Screener" surveys (information about your household size, etc.) that you answer.

Each survey pays you between $1 and $5 and (one of my fave parts!)the minimum amount of earnings required to request your paycheck is just $1. They do not offer direct deposit or Paypal payments at the moment, so you will receive a paper check in the mail, as you see above.

I am very excited to share this new Extra Money Making opportunity with you! It has passed my own tests since I became a member in August and have now been paid by them!

Each email you receive with a survey offer will tell you upfront the amount that you will be paid for taking the survey. Then, whenever you are ready, you login and request your check. It was very simple! The ONLY emails I received from them were the actual survey emails...not tons of spam and "special offers" like many of sites. It's strictly business with SurveySavvy !

As I always say, you won't get rich or be able to quit your day job, but if you'd like to make a little extra cash here and there, I highly recommend you SIGN UP HERE.

Remember once you signup, to login and complete the Screener Surveys(Click the "My Portrait Tab"), which will qualify you for more surveys based on the specifics of your household.

CLICK HERE to signup with SurveySavvy and start making extra money today!

WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

2 comments:

  1. WAHOOOO!!! I signed up from your link. :) I was wondering do you know what % you can earn from the referral's surveys??? I'm going to give this a go and then post it on my blog too. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I don't know why I didn't see your comment before now! Sorry it took me so long to reply!
    I have no idea what the % is on referrals. I'm sure it is listed in their FAQ's or if you check your referrals section after you are logged in!
    Thanks for the visit & comment!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete