Tuesday

$200 in FREE MURAD SKIN CARE PRODUCTS wyb $9 BOOK at ANY Retailer !!


I've posted many times about my favorite skin care products from Murad and just discovered this AWESOME offer today to get $200 in FREE Murad Products! I've never seen anything like this, so I had to share!

Right now through October 31st, if you purchase Dr. Murad's new book titled "The Water Secret" and then Forward your order confirmation to Murad, they will send you $200 in FREE PRODUCTS - a minimum of 3 full size items and 4 travel size items! THE ACTUAL PAGE WITH DETAILS FOR THIS OFFER IS HERE.

Seriously! I had Amazon.com credits that I got Free with my Swagbucks, so I ordered my book (which was only $9 anyways) for Free and then submitted for my FREE MURAD PRODUCTS!

You can make your book purchase at a local retailer or online at any of the following:

walmart.com
target.com
amazon.com
barnesandnoble.com
borders.com
books-a-million.com

Once you purchase the book, all you do is EMAIL YOUR ORDER CONFIRMATION To: TheWaterSecretGift@murad.com

This is a SUPER Offer from Murad! Their products are superior and I swear by their skin care line! To be able to get $200 worth for only $9 is just outrageous!!

I did some checking at the other book retailers (Walmart, etc.) And you can find the book anywhere from $9-$13, depending on where you choose to get it.

If you order online, just forward your confirmation email immediately to TheWaterSecretGift@murad.com and you'll have your $200 in Free Murad Products soon!

WOOHOO...as if I needed another reason to LOVE Murad !
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

No comments:

Post a Comment