Friday

MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH TOLUNA-SURVEYS, PRODUCT REVIEWS & MORE


As most of you know, over the years I've tried and tested so many "survey sites" and found that a very select few have actually made me money and actually paid out to me. Well, I've just added a new one to the list! Toluna is another great site to make a little extra cash and get Rewarded for participating in Surveys & Polls.

From time to time, they also give you the opportunity to qualify for to Review & Keep Products! Most recently they offered up an ipad to a select amount of members! I have received unlabeled HairCare & Body Products to test, Review & Keep!

If you've never done this before, I highly suggest reading my "tips" for how to avoid just getting an inbox full of spam and to actually make money with the legitimate sites - RIGHT HERE

Once you've done that and understand the process and the fact that it's not a get rich quick scheme, but rather just an extra money maker that can also be fun, then make sure you checkout the newest addition to my recommended money makers - GET PAID FOR TAKING SURVEYS & MORE WITH TOLUNA
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

No comments:

Post a Comment