Tuesday

FREE $5 INSTANT CREDIT AT CANDLEBAY & GREAT REWARD PROGRAM TO GET FREE PRODUCTS!



It's getting to be the time of year that I love to light my candles! The aroma through the house as the weather gets cooler outside just does something for my sense of "Home"!

I've ordered from Candle Bay many times in the past because their prices are so great and I just found this AWESOME Deal that I had to share with you!

I LOVE their Pillar Candles and their Aromatherapy Candles! They are beautiful and the scent is luscious!

One of my favorite things about their site is their REWARDS PROGRAM! Their Candle Coins Program basically rewards you for doing what you already do, purchase candle products. For every $1.00 spent on Candle Bay's web site you receive 500 Candle Coins. You can use your Candle Coins to get free products on their site. Once you accumulate enough Candle Coins to purchase what you need you can cash them in.

Here's my favorite part!!

$5 FREE (25,000 Candle Coins) just for registering for Candle Bay's Candle Coins Program. **CLICK ON The Menu Link at the bottom of the page to signup & get your Free Credit! It will ask you for a referral # and if you'd like to list me, I'll get an additional 2500 candle coins for referring you! My referral # is 48476 .

You can also refer your friends to signup and get more coins to get FREE Candles! 2500 Candle Coins per friend you refer that signs up!

Be sure to click on the Activation Email that they send you upon signup, you'll get 500 more Candle Coins just for doing so!

If you love Candles, you definately want to take advantage of their Reward Program and grab up your FREE $5 Credit now! You'll be able to snag a super deal on a high quality candle with that immediate credit!

CLICK HERE to get your $5 Credit before this offer expires!!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

7 comments:

  1. Hey it asks for a referral number? Do you happen to have that so I can give you points because I heard it from you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Danielle! Yes , my referral number is : 48476 :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Wendy, I have clicked everywhere on this page for the $2.99 soy candles and diffusers and no where on the Candle Bay site do I see anything for $2.99. What am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandi, I'm looking again too...it was there last night when I was planning to post this today! It's looking like that deal ended...darnit! I'm updating the post now. Their reward program is still awesome so you can get the $5 credit !

    ReplyDelete
  5. :0( I has a sad. Still the $5 is great. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a phone call and email in to their sales & support department to find out for sure. Maybe I can talk them into continuing it for us for a short amount of time :D Will update as soon as I hear back !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got an email reply and they apologized for the error!! They have adjusted the price of the Reed Diffusers & Soy Candles down to $2.99 just for us until Friday !!! WOOHOO!!!

    I just reposted this update on the homepage as well!

    ReplyDelete